Recipe: Tasty Bread halwa in my style

Bread halwa in my style. Check Out My Bread On eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!

Bread halwa in my style It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Bread halwa in my style is something which I've loved my entire life. You can cook Bread halwa in my style using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Bread halwa in my style

  1. Prepare of breadcrumbs.
  2. It's of sugar.
  3. It's of ghee or more.
  4. It's of Dry fruits like almonds, cashew, raisins or whatever u have chop.
  5. You need of Cardamom powder.
  6. You need of salt to maintain sweetness.
  7. You need of milk.

Bread halwa recipe with step by step pics. Bread halwa is a variation of halwa made with bread slices. To begin making the Bread Halwa Recipe, soak bread slices in whole milk for a minute and set aside. Heat a skillet and melt clarified butter, add cardamon and soaked bread.

Bread halwa in my style instructions

  1. I have used bread crumbs from bread of sides which we are cutting normally..
  2. Now take a kadai or wok heat ghee and first fry all dry fruits in pinkish colour take out and keep aside. Now bread crumbs put in mixer and grind till nice powder..
  3. Now roast in same ghee if need ghee add little because greasy and shiny halwa is good to looking and taste more. Roast for two minutes on slow heat now add sugar and mix well..
  4. Now add milk and to thick like halwa consistency add cardamom powder and add roasted dry fruits and keep little for garnishing. Enjoy this bread halwa in rich look and yummy also no body can judge it is Bread halwa or wheat halwa.try this and enjoy this..

Preparation for bread halwa Heat a pan with ghee and dry roast the nuts on a medium flame until golden. Set these aside in a plate. Great recipe for Bread halwa🍞. #joy me ny aj leftover me bread ka halwa banaya hai jo boht mazydar bana hai or ami ko boht pasand aya hai ap bhi try kry Cook till the sugar dissolves in water and the sugar syrup gives out bubbles. Now add the fried slices to the sugar syrup and cook till all the sugar syrup is completely absorbed along with the bread slices. Add the milk, saffron and the mawa/khoya in the bread and cook till all the milk is dried up with it.

Comments