Recipe: Appetizing Bread ka Halwa...❤️

Bread ka Halwa...❤️. Find Your Favorite Movies & Shows On Demand. See recipes for Bread halwa ️, Egg Bread Halwa. See recipes for Bread halwa, Bread Halwa Recipe😋 too.

Bread ka Halwa...❤️ See recipes for Suji ka halwa, Gagger ka halwa too. Learn from our Chef Archana, how to make Sheera. Sheera is a sweet vegetarian dessert recipe made of Rawa (semolina/suji). You can have Bread ka Halwa...❤️ using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Bread ka Halwa...❤️

  1. You need of dodh.
  2. It's of bread k slices ko chota chota chura sa bana len.
  3. You need of sabz ilaichi.
  4. You need of ghee.
  5. It's of cheeni.
  6. You need of Katy huwy badam.
  7. It's of kishmish.

Classic amalgamation of grated carrots, milk, sugar, desi ghee, green cardamom, aromatic kewra drops, reduced dry milk and chopped dry fruits! We can talk about endless sweet dishes which are quite popular in India but when it comes to the most demanded one, it has to be either Gajar Ka Halwa or Gulab Jamun, as both of these dessert items have a huge fan base in people of. I only used to bake pizzas, brownies and cook chinese and sooji ka halwa🤷🏻‍♀️(according to my dadi chaskay wali cheezein banati hai bas)😌 Today when someone praises me for my passion for cooking, I thank Allah and my Ami for all her prayers bcoz whatever I do or I am is because of her prayers and also my husband who always motivates me to follow my passion. Explore #foodofpune Instagram posts - Gramho.com.

Bread ka Halwa...❤️ step by step

  1. Sub sy pehly ghee main ilaichi ko karkra Len or is main bread ka chura dal k halki anch py taqreeban 5 sy 7 mint itna bhoonen k bread ka color change ho jay.
  2. Ab is main dhodh shamil Kar k normal anch py itna pakaen k sub achy sy mix ho jay.
  3. Sub achy sy mix ho Jay tab cheeni shamil Kar k mix Karen.
  4. Cheeni shamil Kar k itna pakaen k dodh khushk ho jay.
  5. Ab isy kisi bowl main nikal Kar dry fruits garnish Karen or enjoy Karen.

Craving for Pav bhaji & neighborhood convenience store has run out of pav Here is a quick fix that manages to tingle your taste buds😋😋 ⭐The mouth watering Bread bhaji⭐. . . ⬇️⬇️follow⬇️⬇️ @bharatiya_rasoii @bharatiya_rasoii . . . Banana bread is one of my all time favs and I have been using the same recipe for many many years. Today I decided to jazz it up in an attempt to entice small people into my love of this kitchen staple. So pleased I decided to try this recipe from @sweetestmenu. It not only gave life to some really sad dejected bananas but its really so soft and moist and soo chocolatey!

Comments