Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Anda aloo

Anda aloo. Heat oil in a hot pan, Saute cumin until they begin to sizzle. I also like to use green cardamoms for added flavor. Very easy recipe Aloo anda recipe is very yummmmmmy and tasty recipe I hope you enjoy this recipe Please follow step by step Mouth watering recipe #alooanda#.

Anda aloo Aloo Anday is simple, basic and economic. It reminds me of lazy afternoon lunches at home, or days when you're completely hungover and in a food-induced coma and just need the simplest of the simple. Eventually, when I finally make it, I internally scream to myself ' Oh my God… WHY do I not make this ALL THE TIME? You can cook Anda aloo using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Anda aloo

  1. You need 3 bowl of anda.
  2. Prepare 1 of onion.
  3. It's 2 tsp of dhaniya powder.
  4. You need 1 tsp of mirchi powder.
  5. You need 2 of choti Elaichi.
  6. You need 1 of tukda dalchini.
  7. You need 8 of momfali ke dane.
  8. It's 1 tsp of nariyal powder.
  9. Prepare 2 of hari mirchi.
  10. Prepare 1/2 tsp of methi dana.
  11. It's 1 tsp of hari dhaniya kati huyi.
  12. You need of Salt to taste.
  13. It's of ass needed.

Anda Aloo tikki, a yummy fried snack.very easy to make. its just thin slices of boiled egg stuffed in aloo tikkis and fried till crisp. Enjoy this tasty snack with tomato ketchup and green chutney. Anda aloo gravy is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day.

Anda aloo step by step

  1. Ande ke chilke nikal kar oil me fry kar lijiye.
  2. Jar me dhaniya powder mirchi haldi powder dale momfali ke dane dalchini choti Elaichi ginger garlic hari mirchi ko dale aur thoda sa pani dalkar mixer me pees lijiye.
  3. Gas on karein pan rakhe usme oil dale oil garam hone par methi dale fir Kate jiye onion dale onion jab brown ho jay to sare pise huye masale dale namak dale.
  4. Bhune khuch der jab masala oil chod de to jarurat anusar pani dalkar 10 minut silo flame par pakne dijiye.
  5. Ab gas of karein upar se hari dhaniya dal dijiye serving bowl me serve karein.

It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Anda aloo gravy is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful. #Alooandagravy Aloo anda gravy very tasty and healthy recipe. mere style se banae. Aloo egg curry or potato egg curry - a simple. Anda Aloo Curry (Egg Potato curry) It is a popular dish made of hard-boiled eggs and potatoes cooked in onion masala gravy with a richness of cashew paste.

Comments