Recipe: Perfect Anday alu recipe

Anday alu recipe. Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook onion until it changes the color to light pink. Great recipe for Alou anday. #actofkindness.

Anday alu recipe A great take on scrambled eggs with potatoes. Leftovers can be used as filling in sandwiches. If you like eggs, you will enjoy this Aloo Anday recipe. You can have Anday alu recipe using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Anday alu recipe

  1. It's of Eggs.
  2. It's of Potatoes.
  3. Prepare of Onion.
  4. You need of Dahi.
  5. It's of Salt,.
  6. It's of red chilli powder.
  7. Prepare of dhania powder,.
  8. You need of haldi.
  9. You need of hari mirchen.
  10. It's of hara dhania.
  11. It's of chat masala.

Jump to Anday Aaloo ka Salan Recipe. Confession: I have been so so homesick for the last few weeks. By homesick I mean homesick for Karachi. I miss my family, I miss the noise, I even miss the smell - and let me tell you Karachi does not smell particularly pretty.

Anday alu recipe instructions

  1. Ab eggs ko boil Karen.
  2. Oil me onion KO fry karen phr usko jug me nikal Lein onion aur dahi grand Karen.
  3. AAB oil Me me namaz red chilli powder haldi dhania powder dalen usko bhoon Lein.
  4. Aab ALU kat ke dalen dahi aur,onion ka paste add karein usko pakae.
  5. Jab alu gal jae tu egg add karen paani add karen jitna apko rakhna ho harii mirchay add karen low flame krden ab oil uper ajae tu haradhania aur garam maslaa daal dein tayar apka khana.

I also really miss the food. A lot of how I cook is shaped by how my husband and in laws eat, so there are only a few things that. Fry well until the tomatoes turn soft and oil starts to separate. Mix and add a little water for curry. When water comes to a boil, reduce heat and cover pot.

Comments