Recipe: Yummy Oyakodon! (Paternity Bowl because an egg comes out from a chicken, or a chicken comes out from an egg)

Oyakodon! (Paternity Bowl because an egg comes out from a chicken, or a chicken comes out from an egg). (Paternity Bowl because an egg comes out from a chicken, or a chicken comes out from an egg) Taro Mitsui I just got a few food in my room and I told my girlfriend what I had and ask her to tell me what I could cook something good. (Paternity Bowl because an egg comes out from a chicken, or a chicken comes out from an egg) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious.

Oyakodon! (Paternity Bowl because an egg comes out from a chicken, or a chicken comes out from an egg) It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. You can cook Oyakodon! (Paternity Bowl because an egg comes out from a chicken, or a chicken comes out from an egg) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Oyakodon! (Paternity Bowl because an egg comes out from a chicken, or a chicken comes out from an egg)

  1. You need 1 cup of water.
  2. It's 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
  3. It's 1 teaspoon of sugar.
  4. It's of Some salt if you want.
  5. It's 1/4 of of an onion.
  6. It's 1 can of chicken (I used it, but you can use any chicken).
  7. You need 3 of eggs.
  8. You need 1 cup of rice.

Oyakodon! (Paternity Bowl because an egg comes out from a chicken, or a chicken comes out from an egg) is. Great recipe for Oyakodon! (Paternity Bowl because an egg comes out from a chicken, or a chicken comes out from an egg). I just got a few food in my room and I told my girlfriend what I had and ask her to tell me what I could cook something good. Then she said "why don't you cook Oyakodon?" I.

Oyakodon! (Paternity Bowl because an egg comes out from a chicken, or a chicken comes out from an egg) instructions

  1. Cook rice first! It takes approximately 30 minutes..
  2. Boil water and soy sauce with a pan and put sugar in the pan..
  3. Put sliced onion and chicken in the pan and boil them with middle fire..
  4. After the onion and chicken are boiled well, put egg into the pan..
  5. Before egg becomes hard boiled, put the content of the pan on the top of rice in a bowl!.

Here is how you can achieve that. Oyakodon (親子丼) is a classic Japanese chicken and egg rice bowl, with tender pieces of chicken and sweet onions simmered in a sweet and savory dashi that's bound together with egg. It's a satisfying comfort food that's a staple of Japanese home cooking thanks to its simple preparation. Add the sauce, the chicken, and cover the lid. Remove lid and turn chicken pieces again.

Comments