Easiest Way to Make Delicious Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe)

Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe). N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A Instructions. Great recipe for Sarso ka saag&makki ki roti. Mention Punjabi food and the first thing that comes to mind is makke ki roti and sarson ka saag.this traditional dish I learnt from my mother though I am not cook similar to her but I tried my best and remember my mom.

Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe) Not only did I enjoy eating them, I loved rolling those rotis and serving everyone. I will share the recipe for Makai ki Roti in a follow up post soon. Update: Makki ki Roti recipe posted! You can have Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe)

  1. You need 1 1/2 kg of Palak.
  2. You need 1/2 kg of Methi.
  3. You need 8 cloves of Garlic.
  4. It's 10 of Green chillies.
  5. You need of Salt.
  6. You need 1 tsp of Haldi Sub ko Mila ke aik saath ubal lien thoray pani me.
  7. It's of Jub gal jyein tu nikal kar pees lien bohut bareek nahi.

Sarson Ka Saag (Vegan Indian Mustard Greens) Sarson ka saag is a traditional Punjabi winter dish made. Save this recipe and keep it for later. Sarso Saag and Makki Roti prepared by village women. In Punjab, cold wintery season means time to enjoy Sarson ka saag and makki ki roti.

Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe) step by step

  1. In other pan take desi ghee aik bari piyaz brown karien us me lassan aur bareek kata adrak 2tbs daal dien add 1 tsp green chillies too.Ab is me pissa Hua saag add karien aur 4 tbs makkai ka aata dalien aur 5 se 7 min gottaien is ke baad dahi 1/2 cup me 2 tbs cream mila kar dobara bhonay.Now your Saag is ready..
  2. For baghaar.... Take butter us me bareek katta adrak sabut mirch zeera daal kar baghaar dien then serve...
  3. For Makkai roti. 3 portion makkai aata I portion chakki aata..Hot water for kneading Method. Aata gondhaien aur saath hi rotiyahan bana lien with Desi ghee..

See recipes for Sarso ka saag with makki di roti too. Saag and Makai ki roti recipes. Saag or sag is a very popular dish of Punjab region. Saag is usually served with makki ki roti. Saag in English is known as greens.

Comments