How to Cook Yummy Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe)

Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe). Sarso Ka Saag and Makki Ki Roti is a popular recipe from Punjab. During the winter season, a lot of leafy vegetables are available in a market, Sarson Ka Saag is one of them. Sarso ka Saag is the mustard leaves.

Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe) For balancing the bitterness of mustard leaves, other green leaves like spinach, fenugreek (bathua. I thoroughly enjoyed sarson ka saag and makai ki roti throughout the winters in India. Not only did I enjoy eating them, I loved rolling those rotis and serving everyone. You can have Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe)

  1. Prepare of Palak.
  2. It's of Methi.
  3. You need of Garlic.
  4. It's of Green chillies.
  5. You need of Salt.
  6. Prepare of Haldi Sub ko Mila ke aik saath ubal lien thoray pani me.
  7. Prepare of Jub gal jyein tu nikal kar pees lien bohut bareek nahi.

I will share the recipe for Makai ki Roti in a follow up post soon. Update: Makki ki Roti recipe posted! Sarson Ka Saag (Vegan Indian Mustard Greens) Sarson ka saag is a traditional Punjabi winter dish made. N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A Instructions.

Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti (my mother's recipe) step by step

  1. In other pan take desi ghee aik bari piyaz brown karien us me lassan aur bareek kata adrak 2tbs daal dien add 1 tsp green chillies too.Ab is me pissa Hua saag add karien aur 4 tbs makkai ka aata dalien aur 5 se 7 min gottaien is ke baad dahi 1/2 cup me 2 tbs cream mila kar dobara bhonay.Now your Saag is ready..
  2. For baghaar.... Take butter us me bareek katta adrak sabut mirch zeera daal kar baghaar dien then serve...
  3. For Makkai roti. 3 portion makkai aata I portion chakki aata..Hot water for kneading Method. Aata gondhaien aur saath hi rotiyahan bana lien with Desi ghee..

In Punjab, cold wintery season means time to enjoy Sarson ka saag and makki ki roti. This popular Punjabi meal combo is best enjoyed with fresh makkhan (home. Great recipe for Sarso ka saag and makai ki roti. # Desimeal hum bachpen hi sy saag and makai ki roti ke shoqeen hain hamaray dada g gao main rehtay jab bhi karachi aaty sarso ka sag and makai ka aata zaror latay and ammi desi ghee ka trka laga ke and makai ki rorii nlassi bana ke subah nashtay. saag recipe prepared by my granny veg village food पजांबी स्टाइल से बनाऐ सरसो का साग जो.

Comments