How to Prepare Appetizing Anday alu recipe

Anday alu recipe. Cook onion until it changes the color to light pink. This dish is a great side-dish and good in breakfast too. A great take on scrambled eggs with potatoes.

Anday alu recipe Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat. Heat oil in a pateli or pot, add fenugreek seeds. When fenugreek gets a little red add in all the spices taken out in bowl. You can cook Anday alu recipe using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Anday alu recipe

  1. You need of Eggs.
  2. Prepare of Potatoes.
  3. It's of Onion.
  4. You need of Dahi.
  5. It's of Salt,.
  6. It's of red chilli powder.
  7. Prepare of dhania powder,.
  8. Prepare of haldi.
  9. Prepare of hari mirchen.
  10. You need of hara dhania.
  11. Prepare of chat masala.

Fry spices well by adding a little water at a time (to prevent burning.) Jump to Anday Aaloo ka Salan Recipe. Confession: I have been so so homesick for the last few weeks. By homesick I mean homesick for Karachi. I miss my family, I miss the noise, I even miss the smell - and let me tell you Karachi does not smell particularly pretty.

Anday alu recipe step by step

  1. Ab eggs ko boil Karen.
  2. Oil me onion KO fry karen phr usko jug me nikal Lein onion aur dahi grand Karen.
  3. AAB oil Me me namaz red chilli powder haldi dhania powder dalen usko bhoon Lein.
  4. Aab ALU kat ke dalen dahi aur,onion ka paste add karein usko pakae.
  5. Jab alu gal jae tu egg add karen paani add karen jitna apko rakhna ho harii mirchay add karen low flame krden ab oil uper ajae tu haradhania aur garam maslaa daal dein tayar apka khana.

I also really miss the food. A lot of how I cook is shaped by how my husband and in laws eat, so there are only a few things that. Quick and easy recipe make it enjoyed it ANDAY ALU RECIPE If you like my recipe so share it like it and subscribe my channel thank you. Add garlic and ginger paste,cloves,cardamom and cinamon stick to the oil, stirring constantly. Add blended paste of onion and tomatoes.

Comments