Recipe: Delicious My Mother-in-law's Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe

My Mother-in-law's Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Great recipe for My Mother-in-law's Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe. This is a stir fry dish that my mother-in-law often makes.

My Mother-in-law's Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe If you don't mind squid liver, give it a try with the liver! It's an easy-to-make but delicious dish. It's good as a side dish or as an appetizer. You can cook My Mother-in-law's Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Mother-in-law's Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe

  1. Prepare 1 of Squid (medium~small).
  2. Prepare 20 of cm Japanese leek.
  3. Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
  4. It's 1 tbsp of Miso.
  5. You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
  6. Prepare 1 of Squid liver (optional).

It will curl up naturally and brown. Add the onion, mushrooms, and bell pepper, and saute for another minute. Pour in the miso mixture and simmer until the sauce begins to thicken. Season with white pepper and additional soy sauce, if desired.

My Mother-in-law's Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe instructions

  1. Cut the squid body into 1 cm strips and the squid legs into bite-sized pieces. Cut the leek diagonally in 1 cm widths. Have the sake and miso mixed together..
  2. Pour the oil in a frying pan and stir fry the squid, then leek in that order. When they are almost cooked through, add the seasonings..
  3. Add the squid liver if you like, and stir fry quickly to finish..

Method Heat a pan and then add one tablespoon of oil. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Heat a wok on medium high heat. Home » MiSo Delicious Stir Fry. I can't resist a good pun.

Comments