Recipe: Perfect tender pork ribs

tender pork ribs. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Pork On eBay. The following day they can be grilled,. Place ribs in a large pot, cover with water and add thyme, oregano, garlic granules, salt and pepper.

tender pork ribs Pour the apple juice over the ribs and then season both sides with salt & pepper. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over high heat. Stir in the ginger, spring onions and cinnamon; cook and stir until fragrant. You can have tender pork ribs using 2 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of tender pork ribs

  1. You need of slabs of pork back ribs.
  2. Prepare of dry rub.

Pour in the water, soy sauce, sugar and rice wine. Remove the ribs from the fridge and add the lemon-lime soda and orange juice to the roasting pan. For best results, pour the cooking liquid around the ribs and not over top. Do not fully submerge the ribs.

tender pork ribs step by step

  1. Make sure to remove the membrane off the back side of the rib and then rinse under cold water. Pick your favorite seasoning or dry rub an coat the front and back of the ribs. I make my own.
  2. I choose to use my smoker set at 280° but you can use the oven if you want. I let the ribs sit for 2 hrs with the dry rub on them an then put them in my smoker for 6 hrs an after their done I pull them out an crisp them up on my grill.

Cover the ribs with aluminum foil. Slather the baked ribs with barbecue sauce then broil (or grill) the ribs for a few minutes until the sauce is caramelized. This is typically the window of cook time I recommend. While the oven is warming, peel and roughly chop the onion. Then peel and crush the garlic in a garlic crusher.

Comments