Recipe: Tasty Skeleton Cheese Ball

Skeleton Cheese Ball. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Fill Your Cart With Color today!

Skeleton Cheese Ball It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. You can cook Skeleton Cheese Ball using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Skeleton Cheese Ball

  1. It's of Philadelphia cream cheese I believe they are 8 Oz blocks..room temp.
  2. Prepare of shredded cheddar.
  3. Prepare of green onions chopped.
  4. It's of real bacon pieces or to taste.
  5. It's of powdered ranch dip..you could use onion soup and dip mix if you don't like the ranch.
  6. It's of garlic powder.
  7. It's of a couple slices thinly sliced lunch meat ham chopped into chunks I think I used 4 slices.
  8. Prepare of pepperoni or 2 olives for the eyes.

Skeleton Cheese Ball is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Skeleton Cheese Ball Use ham or prosciutto for some reason I can't edit my recipe. Mince garlic and shred cheese and then set aside some of the cheese shreds for decoration.

Skeleton Cheese Ball instructions

  1. Mix cream cheese, cheddar, garlic, ranch, bacon, and green onions together very well..use fork or hands not beaters you don't want too much air in it.
  2. I rubbed a small amount of olive oil in my mold to help it pop out with ease..
  3. Push all ingredients into mold check the bottom to make sure no air pockets are visible.
  4. Refrigerate for an hour..I made this last minute and didn't have time to let the cheese come to room temp so I mixed everything together with my hands like meatloaf it was a bit difficult but do able.i didn't have to refrigerate my mold because the cheese was still cold I just molded it and popped it right out..
  5. Place cut up ham all over the skeleton like skin and put your eyeballs in the sockets you can stick some olives on tooth picks in it or cut pepperoni into slightly smaller circles to fit in it..when I served it I stabbed the spreading knife into the forehead.
  6. .

Combine garlic, cream cheese, and cheese in a medium bowl. Pour in a packet of ranch dressing and mix until well combined. Here is how you cook it. Here is how you achieve that. Skeleton Cheese Ball Before you jump to Skeleton Cheese Ball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.

Comments