How to Make Tasty Dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe I Egg curry Recipe I Anda masala curry Recipe

Dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe I Egg curry Recipe I Anda masala curry Recipe. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe I Egg curry Recipe I Anda masala curry Recipe is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world.

Dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe I Egg curry Recipe I Anda masala curry Recipe They're nice and they look fantastic. Dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe I Egg curry Recipe I Anda masala curry Recipe is something that I've loved my whole life. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala & eggs. You can cook Dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe I Egg curry Recipe I Anda masala curry Recipe using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe I Egg curry Recipe I Anda masala curry Recipe

  1. Prepare of Ingredients.
  2. You need of Eggs.
  3. You need of For roasting egg.
  4. It's of Oil.
  5. You need of For gravy.
  6. It's of Oil.
  7. It's of medium Onion (Finely Chopped about 1 bowl).
  8. Prepare of Ginger Garlic Paste.
  9. You need of Finely chopped Tomatoes.
  10. You need of Coriander Powder.
  11. Prepare of Cumin Powder.
  12. Prepare of Red Chilli Powder.
  13. It's of Kashmiri Red Chilli(Substitute by Paprika).
  14. Prepare of Turmeric powder.
  15. You need of Garma Masala.
  16. It's of Water.
  17. You need of salt.
  18. It's of black pepper.
  19. You need of Granish with Green consider.

Coat the eggs well in the spices and fry it till golden brown in color. Take it out and keep it aside. Dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe I Egg curry Recipe I Anda masala curry Recipe Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, dhaba style egg curry recipe i egg curry recipe i anda masala curry recipe.

Dhaba style Egg Curry Recipe I Egg curry Recipe I Anda masala curry Recipe instructions

  1. Instructions In a pan cover eggs with cold water. Let it come to a boil.Cook eggs 6-7 minutes. Transfer eggs to cold water. When it is comfortable to handle, peel..
  2. Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add eggs to the pan. Fry in medium-hot until you see brown blisters. Remove and keep aside..
  3. To the same pan add 1/2 bowl of oil. When hot add 2 bay leaf and saute for 30 seconds until smokey..
  4. Add chopped onion, saute for 3-4 minutes. The onion will soften and start to brown.Add ginger-garlic paste.Saute for a minute, stirring in between..
  5. Add chopped tomatoes. Cook until tomato is soft and mushy..
  6. When there is no raw smell of ginger garlic, lower heat. Add gram masala.cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric, red chilli powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder. Saute for 30 seconds, until aromatic. Sprinkle little water to prevent it from burning..
  7. When you see oil separating from the mixture, it is time to add water and boil..
  8. Season with salt, add garam masala and fried eggs to the pan. Mix everything and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Egg curry is ready to eat. Enjoy Egg curry..
  9. Pl visit my youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg…..

It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Peel the boiled eggs from the shells and keep in a bowl. To the boiled eggs, add a pinch of turmeric powder, chilli powder, and salt and coat the eggs with the powders.

Comments