Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Atte ki pakodi

Atte ki pakodi. A three ingredient recipe like the pyaz ka paratha, atte ki pakodi is very common in western UP. It is more rustic than its cousin besan ki pakodi and my favourite pakodi. It's another thing that I made it after years today.

Atte ki pakodi Kuttu Ke atte ki pakodi is very easy to make during fasting days. This is very simple and delicious recipe. I had learnt to make this pakodi from my mother-in-law. You can cook Atte ki pakodi using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Atte ki pakodi

  1. You need 1-1 of katori aata.
  2. You need 2-3 of medium size pyaz.
  3. You need 3-1 of medium size aalu.
  4. You need 4-4 of se 5 Hari mirch.
  5. You need 5-1/4 of chamach haldi.
  6. Prepare 6-1/2 of chamach laal mirch Powder.
  7. It's 7 of -namak swad anusar.
  8. You need 8-1 cup of dhaniya pati.
  9. You need 9-2 cup of sarso tel.
  10. You need 10-1/2 of chamach jeera.

My family members love to eat this pakodi anytime, especially my husband. So apart from fasting days, whenever they want to eat, I make it. You can serve this pakodi with Green Chutney and homemade tomato sauce. Make tasty and delicious Atta ki Pakodi with this simple recipe. #Recipe #Indiancuisine #Homemade.

Atte ki pakodi step by step

  1. Sabse pehle pyaz,aalu,Hari mirch aur dhaniya Pati ko kaat le aalu ko chote chote tukdo me kaat le pyaj ko Patle lachey me kaat le...
  2. Aate ko kisi bade bartan me daal de fir is me haldi,Lal mirch,jeera,namak,aur sari kati hue aalu,pyaj dhaniya Pati,Hari mirch aur Pani ki madat se thoda geela karein..
  3. Gas on karke kadhai rakhe kadhai me tel daal de tel garam ho jaaye fir aate ke mixture se chote chote pakodi banaye fir kisi plate me nikal ke serve karein kisi Hari chutney ya sause ke saath..

Heat oil for deep frying in a kadai or pan. Fry till the pakoras are golden and crisp. Drain the kuttu pakoras on paper napkins to remove excess oil. How to Make Singhare Ke Pakode : Take the flour in a wide mouth bowl and make a smooth batter of singhare ka atta by adding water little by little till it is of dropping consistency. Now add chopped green chillies, coriander and salt.

Comments